Monday, January 6, 2020

Y N0t #40-We're Officially Back

It's official: we are back, class is back in session, we're back in town, etc.  Today we started watching a video called Guns, Germs, and Steel.  It's about how Europeans (aka white people as a whole) were able to advance so much quicker than those with darker skin are still miles behind and what ties their history to a point where they pulled away with all their power and stuff.  I typed that while talking to my little brother and honestly, I think I'm just going to leave it.
We also saw what we got on our essay versus the questions part of the exam.  I got a 98% on my essay and an 85% on the questions, which brought my final grade to a 90%.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Y N0t 21 #0-The Final Act

So this is it.  Huh.  As much as I used to hate having to do blogs (since I would always forget to do them), I'm going to miss this thin...