Tuesday, December 3, 2019

Y N0t #39-We Are Waiting

So far in class we have been reading an article thingy thing from a text book that was printed out and handed to us by Mr. Schick.  He just came back from using the scan-tron machine thing for one person who for some reason I won't mention who had to make it up.  It was Lizzy, she had to make up the religions quiz.  I personally got a 92% on it which is keeping my grade in the class at a 91% (barely, since its a 90.54%).  Either way, still gots an A in this class.  I'm pretty happy with that too since last quarter I got a B so I just have to keep this big brain train rollin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Y N0t 21 #0-The Final Act

So this is it.  Huh.  As much as I used to hate having to do blogs (since I would always forget to do them), I'm going to miss this thin...