Tuesday, September 3, 2019

Y N0t #1-1st Day of School

Best Parts of My Day at John Carroll High School


  • During Human Geography, I had an amazing teacher named Mr. Schick;
    he is the funniest, most charismatic, and overall best teacher I’ve ever had for Human Geography
  • At lunch, I had actually the best cafeteria food I’ve ever had and it consisted of chicken tendies,
    rench fries, two Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, and an orange Fanta
  • I had a free mod a little bit after lunch, which allowed me to start on this awesome blog called Y N0t that my Honors Human Geography teacher,Mr. Schick, had assigned to me earlier in the day
Worst Parts of My Day at John Carroll High School


  • I had none of the kids that I either already knew or met in my advisory or around the school in
    any of my classes because of the fact that I am in all honors classes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Y N0t 21 #0-The Final Act

So this is it.  Huh.  As much as I used to hate having to do blogs (since I would always forget to do them), I'm going to miss this thin...