Saturday, September 14, 2019

Y N0t #7-Test Day

I crossed the line today in geography, for I said that it was stupid that we had to do a 150 word blog on the day of a test, so instead of doing the right thing and rebelling against the system and taking a stand for what is right, I'll probably just make another blog that is exactly 150 words.
So anyway, we took our test today and I think I actually did pretty well! I actually put a lot of effort into my essay, plus my bonus point question thing was definitely right.  All the multiple choice was pretty easy, and of all the other questions, I think I only got the ones wrong that you had to write two words.  Also, the test was purple for some reason; don't ask me, all the tests I've taken before have been on white paper.  It was low-key kind of weird.

2 comments:

  1. Idk if u can c this mr schick, but I had forgotten to make sure that it was exactly 150 words, so because I went in to edit and deleted a couple words and changed a couple others, it looks like I did it a day late, so yeah.

    ReplyDelete

Y N0t 21 #0-The Final Act

So this is it.  Huh.  As much as I used to hate having to do blogs (since I would always forget to do them), I'm going to miss this thin...