Friday, October 11, 2019

Y N0t #20-Test Returnal

Today in class we got our tests back.  I did really well on everything except where there were the questions about relative/the other type of location.  My dumb self put neither for way too many, and then didn't put it on the one that was actually neither.  Luckily, Mr. Schick gave us some bonus points since EVERYONE got the one question wrong that actually had neither as its answer.  Also, today was the day that every class wore their class colors.  Freshman are white because we are basically an open canvass, sophomores are red, juniors are blue, and seniors are green.  I was one of the ones that was able to avoid being "tagged" by the upperclassman, which is them putting tape of their class color on any class lower than them.  Before school started, all the seniors started running through the hallways shouting go, go, go go bananas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Y N0t 21 #0-The Final Act

So this is it.  Huh.  As much as I used to hate having to do blogs (since I would always forget to do them), I'm going to miss this thin...