Wednesday, October 9, 2019

Y N0t #20-Start to Population

Today in class we basically just worked on stuff for other classes while one kid *cough* David *cough* took the test that everyone else took yesterday.  I tried to get some English work done but I couldn't really focus for I was exhausted for only God knows what reason.  I mean, I went to bed at around 10 or 11 P.M.  and woke up at around 6:20 A.M. which adds up to somewhere between 8 and a half and 7 and a half hours of sleep.  I don't get why I'm always tired when I'm getting a good amount of sleep.  What ever.  For about the last 25 or so minutes of class we talked about population.  There are about 7.6 billion people on Earth right now and 90% of the population comes from the developing countries of Africa, South and East Asia, and Latin America.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Y N0t 21 #0-The Final Act

So this is it.  Huh.  As much as I used to hate having to do blogs (since I would always forget to do them), I'm going to miss this thin...