Tuesday, October 8, 2019

Y N0t #19-Test Day

Today in class we finally took our test on maps, longitude, latitude, the making of maps, all that good stuff.  I myself think I did pretty well.  The only ones I think I might've gotten wrong were the ones where you had to choose relative, absolute, or neither.  I'm pretty sure I got them right, but I also feel like I put too many "neither"s.  After the test, we got to do work for other classes which was great because it really wasn't.  Plot twist!  After the test I was kind of just at a point where I finally had a chance to fall asleep but couldn't.  So, I tried to do math homework, you know, being responsible and getting it done early.  Nope.  Couldn't focus.  So I shall do what I and some other kids who picked up on my wonderful trend do: put it off until Spanish.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Y N0t 21 #0-The Final Act

So this is it.  Huh.  As much as I used to hate having to do blogs (since I would always forget to do them), I'm going to miss this thin...