Monday, October 7, 2019

Y N0t #18-Day Before the Test

Today in class we went over what would be on the test tomorrow, which is basically just a bunch of stuff like making maps (cartography), UTC (Coordination Universal Time), time zones, latitude (parallels), longitude (meridians), and Eratosthenes' OG map.  Mr. Schick loved talking about how we should do well if we studied but if we didn't, we'd drown.  That's not depressing, horrifying, or seemingly sadistic at all!  I took it upon myself to come up with the analogy of when you put your Oreos in the milk until the bubbles stop - that's when you know they are good.  It's kind of like when you are roasting marshmallows and you know it's perfect when the 'mallow is just barely starting to change colors.  Anyone else's favorite color red?  I have no idea what else to talk about since all we did was go over stuff I already have in other blogs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Y N0t 21 #0-The Final Act

So this is it.  Huh.  As much as I used to hate having to do blogs (since I would always forget to do them), I'm going to miss this thin...