Thursday, October 3, 2019

Y N0t #17-Pop Quiz+Random Mr. Schick Moments

Today we went over the test questions that we made for our last blog and went through and answered the questions from a couple people's blogs.  Also, at the beginning of class Mr. Schick kept saying that it was October 3rd, which confused everyone. Turns out that it's Mean Girls Day or something, just something having to do with that movie.  Mr. Schick also mentioned that one teacher who posted everything on Veracross (or something like it, I don't remember) posted a link labeled "Test Answers" and when his students clicked on the link, they got rick rolled.  We also had a pop quiz going over everything that we've been going over for the last week or so.  I scored a 9/10, and the only one I got wrong was because it said longitude instead of latitude when talking about 0°, so I said Equator instead of Prime Meridian.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Y N0t 21 #0-The Final Act

So this is it.  Huh.  As much as I used to hate having to do blogs (since I would always forget to do them), I'm going to miss this thin...