Thursday, January 30, 2020

Y N0t 2 #4-Egypt

So today we (at least I, apparently everyone started reading after the quiz yesterday and I didn't, I don't know) started reading about the wonders of ancient Egypt.  I know right, exciting.  It's really not that bad, but it's not as cool as something like Rome or even Greece.  Heck, I like the Vikings more than Egypt.  Again, they're not that bad, but the Percy Jackson series is SO much better than the Cane Chronicles or whatever it's called, so...

*Update: I GOT A "B" ON THER QUIZ!!! WHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! I THOUGHT I FAILED, I DIDN'T, WE GET DONUTS AND STUFF TODAY, I HAVE OFF RIGHT BEFORE LUNCH, IT'S GONNA BE A GOOD DAY.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Y N0t 21 #0-The Final Act

So this is it.  Huh.  As much as I used to hate having to do blogs (since I would always forget to do them), I'm going to miss this thin...