Thursday, January 30, 2020

Y N0t 2 #3-I'm Mad

*I just decided to put this in before the blog because I tried to post this stupid thing yesterday, but it didn't work.  It might be because I closed the computer while trying to upload it, I don't know.  But yeah, that's why it's a day late.*

So, today in class we took a bit of a quiz.  I knew it was today, but for some reason, I forgot to study.  I know how stupid it sounds, but after I took the stupid geometry exemption thing, I just forgot about the quiz completely.  I really wish I hadn't forgotten though, because I don't think I did so well.  I put Mountaineous Maximus as an answer.  Do you know how sad that is?  Anyways, I don't know.  I definitely forgot to check the blog and I definitely paid the price.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Y N0t 21 #0-The Final Act

So this is it.  Huh.  As much as I used to hate having to do blogs (since I would always forget to do them), I'm going to miss this thin...