Monday, October 28, 2019

Y N0t #24-Test Going Overness

Well, it's been a while; I suppose this is my fault, but at least I have a bit of an excuse.  Not a good one, just a bit of one: I have swamped with baseball and working out and forgot to do a couple blogs.  Alright, now that that's over with, I can explain what we did in class today.  Today in human geography we went over our tests.  I did relatively okay, getting an 89%.  I had hoped to do better, but I guess I can't really complain.  On the part where we had to use the cia.gov website I got two questions wrong, both of which I just completely misread the question.  On another part, I didn't realize that we were able to use each of the answers available more than once.  However, while I got these questions wrong, I did get both of the bonus questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Y N0t 21 #0-The Final Act

So this is it.  Huh.  As much as I used to hate having to do blogs (since I would always forget to do them), I'm going to miss this thin...