Monday, November 18, 2019

Y N0t #36-The Test That Was Forgotten

Today in class we took a test that I 100% knew about ahead of time.  I definitely did not only study for like 15 minutes before the test started.  Pppffffffttt, why would I do that.  In all seriousness though, I think I did fairly well.  The ones that I were probably the most unsure about were the ones where you were given a population pyramid and had to give the country it represents.  I'm hoping I did well since my grade is on the fence with being a B and I would like to get at least five A's and this class is one that I know I should get an A in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Y N0t 21 #0-The Final Act

So this is it.  Huh.  As much as I used to hate having to do blogs (since I would always forget to do them), I'm going to miss this thin...