Wednesday, November 6, 2019

Y N0t #30-I'm So Sorry

Well, I feel as if I should apologize for not doing my last blog, for my dad wouldn't let me have more time on my computer (I have a time limit through an app my parents have) because I wasn't really working all night and when I started, it was about 10:00. and that's when my computer locks for the bed time set on the app.  Besides that though, today in class we did a review of 37 questions that will be on the mid-term exams.  I only answered about four, but that's what Mr. Schick wants so that's what I shall do.  Not only that, but I also did a hella lot better job of not talking in class, so I'm killin' over here in Christoville.  I really hope that Mr. Schick isn't mad at me for not finishing the other thing since it's really not my fault.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Y N0t 21 #0-The Final Act

So this is it.  Huh.  As much as I used to hate having to do blogs (since I would always forget to do them), I'm going to miss this thin...